DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT THIS YEAR! VOLUNTEER AT A WORKCAMP!
Devote part of your time to meaningful work and help others, meet people, who came from all around the world not only to work, but also have fun together, and practice foreign languages. Participants arrange transport to the place on their own and pay a little fee, the rest is provided.
BRACE YOURSELVES, THE WORKCAMP STORM IS COMING! BUT YOU CAN FIND NUMEROUS WORKCAMPS EVEN NOW IN THE INTERNATIONAL DATABASE. HAVE A LOOK AT THEM AND SIGN UP TODAY!
WHAT IS A WORKCAMP
Workcamp is a short-term international voluntary project that lasts circa 2 weeks. There are hundreds of workcamps per year all over the world, mainly during summer holiday (June – September).
A group of mostly 6-12 volunteers from different countries takes part in public benefit activities in different fields (from nature protection, through renovation of historical monuments, festival organization, to work with disabled people)
- work, mainly manual, is done cca 6 hours/day
- there is plenty of time then for free time activities and getting to know foreign country
- you do not pay anything, except for participation fee 1500/1800 CZK and travel costs from/to place, the accomodation and food is provided on workcamp, sometimes there is also a contribution for free time activities
- workcamp is a unique opportunity to travel differently, gain new precious experience and do something for others at the same time!
WHERE CAN I GO
- you can go with us to workcamp in all European countries (incl. Russia), Turkey, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Taiwan and Japan
- we have accreditation from the Ministry of the Interior to send to there countries
- If you wish to go to a different country, please let us know at email@example.com
- our partner is an international voluntary organization Service Civil International
WHO CAN GO
- anyone, who wants to dedicate their free time to meaningful volunteer work and help non-profit organizations and public benefit projects
- min. age to go to workcamp abroad is 18 years, in the Czech Rep. 16 years
- knowledge of (mostly) English on communicative level is required – though it is not necessary to have perfect grammar!
- with few exceptions it is not necessary to have previous experience with volunteering or workcamp