Plant a tree in the animal rescue shelter
4. - 6.10.2019
The first weekend of October we will set out to the ecocentre and rescue station Vydry in Třeboň city. For over 25 years, the local non-profit organization has been dedicated to the protection of nature and the environment. It operates a wounded animal station to help the animals to recover and if possible, to return back to nature. In the station you will meet otters, a stork, owl, goat Róza or fox Aaron.
WHAT WILL WE DO DURING THE WEEKEND?
There is a lot of tasks to be done in the educational garden. More information about the work will be added soon. In our free time we can take some animals for a walk, explore the surrounding nature, head for the historical center of Třeboň or visit the nearby brewery.
The attendance fee is 450 CZK or 380 CZK for students (fill out the number of your ISIC student card in the „Voucher“ box).
What will this price cover?
- food (except for the Friday dinner)
- ticket for traveling there with the whole group (from Prague)– We buy the tickets from the meeting point to the Weekend location, the rest of them will be reimbursed, you just need to keep your tickets
- health and liability insurance
- event organizing and other related costs
- lots of fun, new friends and amazing experiences, which are priceless : )
Everybody pays his/her ticket for the way back. We advise you to always try to come to the group departure meeting and inform when the group returns, or at least try to travel with some of the people that will participate.
Check out all the terms and conditions for attending the meeting.
The participation fee of 450 CZK:
The basic fee for the Weekend is 450, – which covers the minimum cost of organizing the event. In case you want to support our activity and contribute more, you can increase your fee by any amount. Thank you.
- must be sent to our transparent bank account 2600956785/2010
- the variable symbol for the payment is 172019
- write your full name in the message for the recipient
- we have to receive the payment within 3 working days starting with the day we received your application
- please read the cancellation policy carefully
MEETING POINT & TRANSPORT: We will meet on Friday, September 4, at 17:10 at the main train station in Prague, in front of the ZOOT shop. Please, be there on time. The train leaves at 17:31 to Veselí n. Lužnicí, where we change to another train. We will arrive to Třeboň at 19:58. It takes around 5-10 minutes to get to the organisation on foot.
RETURN: On Sunday we will depart either at 14:00 (arival to Prague at 16:27) or at 16:00 (arrival to Prague at 18:27).
ADDRESS OF THE PROJECT: Jateční 311 379 01 Třeboň
ACCOMMODATION: We will sleep on the wooden floor in a barn. If it is too cold, we can sleep in the hall, where they have a fireplace. There will be hot and cold water, toilet and kitchen. Bring your own sleeping mat and sleeping bag.
FOOD: On Friday evening we will have our own dinner, so do not forget to bring some tasty food that we will share. The organization will arrange the food for the rest of the project, but we will cook for ourselves.
WHAT TO BRING: Take slippers, sleeping bag and mat, slippers, good WORK clothes that can get dirty (depends on weather) and WORK shoes. Also pack good mood, games (if you enjoy playing) and a dinner for Friday.
CONTACT: In case you have a question please contact the Weekend coordinator Bára at vikendy(at)tamjdem.cz, 604 370 797.
We are looking forward to meeting you!