Build the Celtic city from the iron age
24. - 26.5.2019
Return back to the iron age and help with the construction of the Celtic city. This unique reconstruction project is being organized by non-profit Boii, which operates a Celtic open-air museum, organizes a festival of Celtic culture or barbaric games in Nasavrky. They are trying to educate the teachers as well, so the teachers would talk about the Celtic history to their pupils.
Enjoy a weekend at the open-air museum where we will create pine roofs, prepare wicker fences, plant trees and bushes or plant the herbs in their garden. We can relax at the evening bonfire or during a trip to the local castle.
The attendance fee is 300 CZK. What will this price cover?
- food (except for the Friday dinner)
- accommodation in a hunter’s cabin
- ticket for traveling there with the whole group (from Prague)– We buy the tickets from the meeting point to the Weekend location, the rest of them will be reimbursed, you just need to keep your tickets
- health and liability insurance
- event organizing and other related costs
- lots of fun, new friends and amazing experiences, which are priceless : )
Everybody pays his/her ticket for the way back. We advise you to always try to come to the group departure meeting and inform when the group returns, or at least try to travel with some of the people that will participate.
Check out all the terms and conditions for attending the meeting.
The participation fee of 300 CZK:
The basic fee for the Weekend is 300, – which covers the minimum cost of organizing the event. In case you want to support our activity and contribute more, you can increase your fee by any amount. Thank you.
- must be sent to our transparent bank account 2600956785/2010
- the variable symbol for the payment is 112019
- write your full name in the message for the recipient
- we have to receive the payment within 3 working days starting with the day we received your application
- please read the cancellation policy carefully
MEETING POINT & TRANSPORT: We will meet at 18:40 at the Main train station in Prague, in front of the ZOOT shop. Please, be on time. The train leaves at 18:58 to Pradubice, where we change to a bus, which arrives to Nasavrky at 20:56. We will come to the organization on foot (1,5 km walk)
RETURN: On Sunday we will depart at 15:47, via Pardubice to Prague, where we arrive at 17:39.
ADDRESS OF THE PROJECT: Nasavrky 409, 538 25 Nasavrky
ACCOMMODATION: In one room with mattresses. There will be a toilet and hot water. There is no shower on site but we can arrange a “showering trip”.
FOOD: On Friday evening we will have our own dinner, so do not forget to bring some tasty food that we will share. The organization will arrange the food for the rest of the project.
WHAT TO BRING: Take slippers, sleeping bag and pad, slippers, good WORK clothes that can get dirty (depends on weather) and WORK shoes. Also pack good mood, games (if you enjoy playing) and a dinner for Friday.
CONTACT: In case you have a question please contact the Weekend organizer Robby, firstname.lastname@example.org or coordinator Bára at vikendy(at)tamjdem.cz, 604 370 797.
We are looking forward to meeting you!