DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT OUR PROJECTS FROM LAST YEARS?
Look at the Weekends archive, Workcamps archive and other projects in Elsewhere section.
Annual Report of CONEV association for 2012 in CZ
Annual Report of Tamjdem association for 2013 in CZ
Annual Report of Tamjdem, o.p.s. for 2014 in CZ
2007 – 2012
- The name Tamjdem was known already in 2007. By that time it meant an extraordinary project– weekend expeditions of international groups of volunteers to help Czech non-profit organizations. Launch of this unique project was initiated by Štěpán Zelinger after his return from European voluntary service in France. Štepán is the founder of the current non-profit organization Tamjdem, o.p.s.
- 2007 – 2012 – Project Tamjdem (named Weekends nowadays) was realized within international program called Trochujinak by non-profit organization Duha- sdružení dětí a mládeže pro volný čas, přírodu a recesi.
- We would like to thank the Central Duha Office for the years spent together, for their support, opportunity for development and gaining priceless professional experiences.
- In 2013 we STARTED UP OUR INDEPENDENT ACTIVITY and brought already existing non-profit organization named CONEV back to life. So since January till the middle of October 2013 we were operating as registered association under this name – CONEV = Cooperative Network of ExEVS volunteers.
- In October 2013 we changed the name to registered association Tamjdem.
- Tamjdem continues to fulfil the objectives of CONEV, which was founded in 2008 to create unusual volunteer opportunities and support the Czech ex-EVS (European Voluntary Service) volunteers, after their return from the experiences abroad.
- The organizational status registered association was replaced with public benefit organization (obecně prospěšná společnost – o.p.s.) and the name changed a little bit again – Tamjdem, o.p.s.
- You can find our Constitution and other documents including detailed historical development of Tamjdem, o.p.s. in the public register – Veřejném rejstříku a Sbírce listin.
- In 2015, contrary to the previous rush years, our organization ran with no big changes. Only around mid-year the new director was appointed by the Board and after two years of operating outside from the coffee shops or from the sofa at home we finally settled in the office.